Main Conference Package
Tuesday, October 16 – Thursday, October 18
$1295.00 before 9/7 OR $1695.00 after 9/7
- 4 Exceptional Keynotes
- 50 Conference Breakout Sessions in 6 Comprehensive Track
- Comprehensive Online Web Access to All Conference Sessions and Keynotes
- Networking Activities Including: Speed Geeking Sessions; Wrap-Up Roundtables; and Sponsored Topic Roundtable Discussions and Happy Hour Welcome Receptio
- Top Industry Vendors and Participation in the Sponsor Prize Giveaway
- Three Breakfasts, Two Lunches and Beverage Breaks
- Q&A Matchmaker Board
Main Conference Package PLUS 1-Day
Monday, October 15 – Thursday, October 18
$1695.00 before 9/7 OR $2095.00 after 9/7
- Includes ALL of the Main Conference Package Offerings
- Includes a Choice of a 1-Day Pre-Conference Workshop
- Includes a Pre-Conference Breakfast and Lunch
Coast to Coast Conference Package (For 6 or More Registrations Only) - For more information or to register for the Coast to Coast package, please call 877.257.9531
Software Test Professionals Conference Fall 2012 (October 15-18, 2012) AND Software Test Professionals Conference Spring 2013 (April 21-24, 2013)
Register your team at the discounted rates listed below and choose which conference each team member should attend.
- Software Test Professionals Conference Fall 2012 in Miami on October 15-18, 2012 OR
- Software Test Professionals Conference Spring 2013 in San Diego on April 21-24, 2013
Early Bird Discount:
Register by September 7 to receive $400 off any full conference package
If members of your group are attending a pre-con workshop, simply add $400 to each person's group rate. Team discounts are not combinable with other discounts/offers. Teams must be from the same company and must be submitted into the online registration system at the same time. Group discounts will be applied after the conference registrations have been submitted and a revised invoice will be sent within 24 hours of registration. If you have any questions, please call 719.476.0771 or email: email@example.com
Cancellation and Payment Policies:
All cancellations must be made in writing. You may cancel without penalty until September 14, 2012 after which a $150 cancellation fee will be charged. No-shows and cancellations after September 28, 2012 will be charged the full conference rate. Cancellation policies apply to both conference and pre-conference workshop registrations.
To expedite your registration, please have your Visa, MasterCard or American Express card available when registering. You may also choose to be invoiced for the conference fee. Invoices are payable upon receipt and prepayment (or a federal government purchase order) is required prior to attendance. Please make checks payable to Software Test Professionals.
We’ve made it easy to gain approval for conference attendance. Use the Letter of Approval form on the website to formally request approval from management.